Add Arrows in a PDF Document Online in Egnyte
Add Arrows In a PDF Document Online
Have you ever needed to draw arrows in a document from your Egnyte account?
With PDFfiller you can draw anything in PDF or Word documents stored in your Egnyte account.
To get started, click on the required folder on the left and choose a file in the list. Select Edit with PDFfiller on the right sidebar.
Click the Arrow button in the Tools tab to get an arrow.
The arrow toolbar will appear under the editing tools. Select the arrow you need, then click anywhere to create the start point and drag to where you want to create the end point, release the mouse button and click OK.
To change the arrow’s color, click on the black square and choose the color from the drop-down. Use the slider to change the arrow’s thickness. To reverse an arrow, select it and click the icon of the arrow with the opposite direction. To convert a simple arrow into a two-headed arrow, select the simple arrow and click the icon of the two-headed arrow. To change position of the start or end point, just drag it.
To delete an arrow, select it and click the trash can icon.
When you have finished editing, click the Done button in the top right corner and and save your document back to your Egnyte account.
- Blackout and redact
- Draw arrows and lines
- Add comments and sticky notes
- Add images and watermarks
- Highlight and search
- Add checkboxes, drop-down menus, date and signature fields, formulas and images Define the filling order and add instructional videos to guide clients through the document
- Merge PDF, Word, PowerPoint and JPEG files into a single PDF
- Create legally-binding eSignatures with just a click
- Sign documents when on-the-go on any mobile device
- Easily add your handwritten signature to a document using a webcam