Erase Text in a PDF Online in Egnyte
Erase Text in PDFs Online
Have you ever needed to erase text in a document from your Egnyte account?
Sometimes we make errors when filling out documents from your Egnyte account. It can be very disappointing because you may not be permitted to use whiteout to correct your mistakes, or you may not want to leave them with unsightly corrections.
In the past, you probably had to print the document and fill it out again. Then, you would either scan it or send a hard copy to wherever it needed to go. Besides needing a printer and a scanner, the process probably took you far too much time to complete. Now there is a far easier way to erase text in PDF and Word documents. You can simply use pdfFiller’s editor to erase in your Egnyte account.
To get started, click on the required folder on the left and choose a file in the list. Select Edit with pdfFiller on the right sidebar.
Click the Erase button in the Tools tab to get a content eraser.
Select the content that you want to white out by clicking and dragging the cursor. Release the cursor when you have finished erasing text or images. You can use the eyedropper to match any color in the document, and the slider to resize the eraser.
When you have finished editing, click the Done button in the top right corner and and save your document back to your Egnyte account.
- Blackout and redact
- Draw arrows and lines
- Add comments and sticky notes
- Add images and watermarks
- Highlight and search
- Add checkboxes, drop-down menus, date and signature fields, formulas and images Define the filling order and add instructional videos to guide clients through the document
- Merge PDF, Word, PowerPoint and JPEG files into a single PDF
- Create legally-binding eSignatures with just a click
- Sign documents when on-the-go on any mobile device
- Easily add your handwritten signature to a document using a webcam