Export Data from PDF Documents to an Excel Spreadsheet in Egnyte
Extract Data into Excel
Have you ever needed to export data from PDF documents to an Excel spreadsheet in Egnyte?
With PDFfiller you can easily turn documents from your Egnyte account into fillable forms and share them with your colleagues and customers to collect essential data. Create and customize the fillable document according to your needs. You can share fillable documents by hosting a link, HTML code or QR code or just sending it directly to the recipient with LinkToFill feature. Any person who has access to the link can fill out the document on any device and submit it to you.
To get started, click on the required folder on the left and choose a file in the list. Select Edit with PDFfiller on the right sidebar.
Edit the document according to your needs and add the smart fillable fields. Click Done and select LinkToFill from the drop-down menu.
Customize the look of the link, add custom logo and tutorial video. Set the security requirements, activate the document and select the distribution method.
When you’ve set all the options, click the orange Save and Return to MY DOCS button.
The documents you have edited will be automatically saved to your Egnyte account where you can access them anytime.
- Blackout and redact
- Draw arrows and lines
- Add comments and sticky notes
- Add images and watermarks
- Highlight and search
- Add checkboxes, drop-down menus, date and signature fields, formulas and images Define the filling order and add instructional videos to guide clients through the document
- Merge PDF, Word, PowerPoint and JPEG files into a single PDF
- Create legally-binding eSignatures with just a click
- Sign documents when on-the-go on any mobile device
- Easily add your handwritten signature to a document using a webcam