Merge PDF and PPT files Online in Egnyte
Merge PDF and PPT Online
Have you ever needed to merge PDF and PPT files stored in your Egnyte account?
The Egnyte integration with PDFfiller allows users to easily create a new file with different types of content. With PDFfiller you can combine PDF, DOC, DOCX, PPT, PPTX and JPEG files stored in your Egnyte account into a new PDF file. No need to copy and paste text and images to a new document, now you can do everything with a single click without leaving your Egnyte account. A created document preserves the formatting of original files.
To get started, click on the required folder on the left, choose PDF and PPT files you want to combine and click Merge with PDFfiller. You can select up to five files at the same time.
A new tab with merging details opens. Here you can change the name of a new document to quickly find it in the folder. Click the orange MERGE button.
The new PDF contains all the content of the two combined documents. It will appear in the folder with the original files.
- Blackout and redact
- Draw arrows and lines
- Add comments and sticky notes
- Add images and watermarks
- Highlight and search
- Add checkboxes, drop-down menus, date and signature fields, formulas and images Define the filling order and add instructional videos to guide clients through the document
- Merge PDF, Word, PowerPoint and JPEG files into a single PDF
- Create legally-binding eSignatures with just a click
- Sign documents when on-the-go on any mobile device
- Easily add your handwritten signature to a document using a webcam