Receive Email Notification with a Copy of the Filled Document from Egnyte
Receive Email Notification with a Copy of the Filled Document
Have you ever needed to host a sales contract or invoice from your Egnyte account on your website?
With PDFfiller you can easily turn documents from your Box account into fillable forms and share them with your colleagues and customers to collect essential data. Create and customize the fillable document according to your needs. You can share fillable documents by hosting a link, HTML code or QR code or just sending it directly to the recipient with LinkToFill feature. Any person who has access to the link can fill out the document on any device and submit it to you.
To get started, click on the required folder on the left and choose a file in the list. Select Edit with PDFfiller on the right sidebar.
Edit the document according to your needs and add the smart fillable fields. Click Done and select LinkToFill from the drop-down menu.
Customize the look of the link, add custom logo and tutorial video. If you want to get email notification when the document is filled out, check the corresponding circle. Enter email address and decide whether you want to receive a copy of a submitted document with a notification or not.
When you’ve set all the options, click the orange Save and Return to MY DOCS button.
The documents you have edited will be automatically saved to your Egnyte account where you can access them anytime.
- Blackout and redact
- Draw arrows and lines
- Add comments and sticky notes
- Add images and watermarks
- Highlight and search
- Add checkboxes, drop-down menus, date and signature fields, formulas and images Define the filling order and add instructional videos to guide clients through the document
- Merge PDF, Word, PowerPoint and JPEG files into a single PDF
- Create legally-binding eSignatures with just a click
- Sign documents when on-the-go on any mobile device
- Easily add your handwritten signature to a document using a webcam