Delete Pages from a PDF in Egnyte
Delete Pages from a PDF
Have you ever needed to delete the pages in documents from your Egnyte account?
Previously, you had to throw away all pages of the document and prepare new copies. It took too much time and energy. Today, forget about it: with PDFfiller’s powerful tools you can easily manage PDF or Word documents from your Egnyte account. You can rearrange the page order, rotate them, or delete extra pages.
To get started, click on the required folder on the left and choose a file in the list. Select Edit with PDFfiller on the right sidebar.
Click PAGES on the left to open the navigation pane.
To delete unwanted pages in a PDF, click the Trash Can icon above the pages.
To undo the action, click the Restore icon.
The page you have just deleted will be restored.
When you have finished editing, click the Done button in the top right corner and and save your document back to your Egnyte account.
- Blackout and redact
- Draw arrows and lines
- Add comments and sticky notes
- Add images and watermarks
- Highlight and search
- Add checkboxes, drop-down menus, date and signature fields, formulas and images Define the filling order and add instructional videos to guide clients through the document
- Merge PDF, Word, PowerPoint and JPEG files into a single PDF
- Create legally-binding eSignatures with just a click
- Sign documents when on-the-go on any mobile device
- Easily add your handwritten signature to a document using a webcam