Rotate Pages in PDFs Online in Egnyte
Rotate Pages in PDFs Online
Have you ever needed to rotate the pages in documents from your Egnyte account?
With PDFfiller’s powerful tools you can easily manage pages in PDF or Word documents from your Egnyte account: rearrange the order of pages, rotate them, or delete extra pages.
To get started, click on the required folder on the left and choose a file in the list. Select Edit with PDFfiller on the right sidebar.
Click PAGES on the left to open the navigation pane.
This will open the navigation panel. Select the page you would like to rotate by clicking on it or use the Move Up or Move Down icons at the top of the navigation panel.
Rotate the required page by clicking the Rotating Arrow icon as many times as you need until the page is in the right position.
To undo the rotation, click the Restore icon.
When you have finished editing, click the Done button in the top right corner and and save your document back to your Egnyte account.
- Blackout and redact
- Draw arrows and lines
- Add comments and sticky notes
- Add images and watermarks
- Highlight and search
- Add checkboxes, drop-down menus, date and signature fields, formulas and images Define the filling order and add instructional videos to guide clients through the document
- Merge PDF, Word, PowerPoint and JPEG files into a single PDF
- Create legally-binding eSignatures with just a click
- Sign documents when on-the-go on any mobile device
- Easily add your handwritten signature to a document using a webcam