Protect documents from Egnyte against unauthorized access with 2-factor authentication
Documents Security and Authentication
Have you ever needed to protect documents from your Egnyte account with 2-factor authentication?
With PDFfiller you can protect Word or PDF document from your Egnyte account against unauthorized access with 2-factor authentication. This can be done when using SendToSign feature.
If you want to add an extra layer of security to your documents, enter a phone number to which the unique password will be sent via SMS. This password is used to open the document.
To get started, click on the required folder on the left and choose a file in the list. Select Edit with PDFfiller on the right sidebar.
To send the document out for signature, click the orange Done button in the top right corner and select SendToSign.
Customize the SendToSign feature according to your needs. Move the toggle in Authenticate Signer field to Enable. Enter the phone number to receive an sms with a unique password. To open the document the recipient has to enter the passcode sent to this number.
When you are ready to send the document to the recipient, click on SendToSign.
The signed documents will be automatically uploaded to your PDFfiller account.
- Blackout and redact
- Draw arrows and lines
- Add comments and sticky notes
- Add images and watermarks
- Highlight and search
- Add checkboxes, drop-down menus, date and signature fields, formulas and images Define the filling order and add instructional videos to guide clients through the document
- Merge PDF, Word, PowerPoint and JPEG files into a single PDF
- Create legally-binding eSignatures with just a click
- Sign documents when on-the-go on any mobile device
- Easily add your handwritten signature to a document using a webcam