Track All Changes in a PDF in Egnyte
Track All Changes in a PDF
Have you ever needed to go back to the previous versions of your document and check its changes in your Egnyte account?
Using PDFfiller, you can easily check all versions of either a PDF or Word document right in your Egnyte account. So, if you see that the first version was better, you can easily go back and save it. PDFfiller’s ‘Versions’ tool keeps track of the changes you make after each document editing session. Here’s how it works.
To get started, click on the required folder on the left and choose a file in the list. Select Edit with PDFfiller on the right sidebar.
Type anything or make some other changes according to your needs. For example, type a position:
After that push the Done button at the right top side of the interface. You may have noticed that anytime you have hit Done after editing a document in the PDFfiller editor, a window pops open telling you that a version of your document has been saved along with the date and time.
When you open the Versions tool, you’ll notice a list of versions labeled with the date and time that you made specific changes to the document.
When you click on one of the dates and times, you will see an orange button appear that says Restore this Version. Clicking on the button will reinstate the version of the document you have selected. Keep in mind that even if you reinstate an older version of the document, all the versions will continue to be stored in the list. To return to the current version, you can simply close the Versions tool.
When you have finished editing, click the Done button in the top right corner and and save your document back to your Egnyte account.
- Blackout and redact
- Draw arrows and lines
- Add comments and sticky notes
- Add images and watermarks
- Highlight and search
- Add checkboxes, drop-down menus, date and signature fields, formulas and images Define the filling order and add instructional videos to guide clients through the document
- Merge PDF, Word, PowerPoint and JPEG files into a single PDF
- Create legally-binding eSignatures with just a click
- Sign documents when on-the-go on any mobile device
- Easily add your handwritten signature to a document using a webcam