Integrate PDFfiller with Google Forms
Create completed PDFs based on Google Forms responses
Save time creating PDFs
Connect the fields of a Google form to the fillable fields of a template in your PDFfiller account. You can connect several fields in a template with a single question in a Google form to quickly pre-fill an agreement or contract with repeating data.
Eliminate errors in Google Forms
Create error-free Google Forms based on specific fillable fields in your template. Quickly connect questions in a Google Form to fillable fields in your PDFfiller template and create forms in a click.
Store your PDFs securely in the cloud
Once recipients fill in and submit their data using a Google Form, it is collected and added to the fillable template in your PDFfiller account. Store completed documents in a separate folder to quickly locate them.
- Type and erase
- Black out and redact
- Add images
- Draw arrows and lines
- Place sticky notes and text boxes
- Turn documents stored in Google Drive into dynamic fillable forms
- Add checkboxes, drop down-menus, date and signature fields, formulas and images
- Define the filling order and add instructional videos to guide clients through the document
eSign & Workflows
- eSign documents and collect signatures
- Track workflow via instant notifications
- Access and manage your fillable forms on desktop and mobile devices
Our award-winning customer support is available 24/7
A sales team member is ready to help