Add Watermark to PDF Online in Salesforce
Add Watermark to PDF Online
Have you ever needed to add watermarks to a sales contract or invoice stored in your Salesforce account?
If you want to use Word or PDF document stored in Salesforce as a sample or indicate that it is the property of your company, you might need to make it visible on the document itself. PDFfiller makes it easy to add custom watermark text.
In the past, you probably had to print the document, and write "sample" across the page manually. Or you had to have the document prepared specially using the services of a graphic designer. Either way, you had to have a printer or a scanner, or some kind of special software. PDFfiller now offers you an easier way to add watermark to Word or PDF documents with full control over size,opacity, and orientation.
To get started, select the Salesforce object and click the drop-down menu near the required Word or PDF document on the right. Click on Edit.
When editing your document, click the Watermark tab on the right.
Enter your desired watermark text in the text field, choose its orientation with the corresponding button, and use the sliders to set the size and opacity. To apply your watermark only to certain pages, click page range and enter the desired pages. To show or hide the watermark, check or uncheck the corresponding checkbox.
When you've done editing your watermark, click Close in the top right corner to return to the standard editing tools. The watermark you've made will be visible on the document as you continue editing.
When you have finished editing, click the Done button in the top right corner and save your document back to your Salesforce account, send it out for signing or turn into interactive fillable form available to anyone to fill out from any device.
- Type and erase
- Black out and redact
- Add images
- Draw arrows and lines
- Place sticky notes and text boxes
- Turn any document into a smart fillable form and connect fillable fields to values from a Salesforce object
- Use checkboxes, drop-down menus, date and signature fields, formulas and images
- Define the filling order and add instructional videos to guide clients through the document
- eSign documents and collect signatures
- Get instant notification with a copy of the document once it's been filled out
- Work together on any device to access, edit, collaborate and comment on a single document