Insert Images into PDF in Salesforce
Insert Images into PDF
Have you ever needed to add images to a sales contract or invoice stored in your Salesforce account?
With PDFfiller you can attach a picture or image to a PDF or Word document stored in your Salesforce account.
No need to use scanner or upload additional software. Insert images online right in your Salesforce account.
To get started, select the Salesforce object and click the drop-down menu near the required Word or PDF document on the right. Click on Edit.
Сlick the Picture button to open the Image Wizard, which will offer you to either upload a picture that you already have or take a new one using your webcam.
If you choose the first option, upload a picture from your computer, place it on the document, and move or resize it for a perfect fit.
Choosing the second option, you will be able to take a picture with your webcam. Select a photo size to the right of your camera image and click Take, then click Use to proceed. The window that opens next allows you to crop the image, adjust its brightness and contrast, flip and rotate it, or enhance it otherwise.
After you've finished editing your picture, click the Save and Use button to add the picture to your document.
You can always easily remove the picture. Just click on it and then click the trash can icon above.
When you have finished editing, click the Done button in the top right corner and save your document back to your Salesforce account, send it out for signing or turn into interactive fillable form available to anyone to fill out from any device.
- Type and erase
- Black out and redact
- Add images
- Draw arrows and lines
- Place sticky notes and text boxes
- Turn any document into a smart fillable form and connect fillable fields to values from a Salesforce object
- Use checkboxes, drop-down menus, date and signature fields, formulas and images
- Define the filling order and add instructional videos to guide clients through the document
- eSign documents and collect signatures
- Get instant notification with a copy of the document once it's been filled out
- Work together on any device to access, edit, collaborate and comment on a single document