Add Page Numbers to a PDF in Salesforce
Add Page Numbers to a PDF
Sometimes your PDF or Word document has too many pages, and you need to paginate them to more easily navigate through it. PDFfiller makes it easy to add page numbers without any additional software, printer or scanner. With PDFfiller’s useful tools you can do that with just one click.
To get started, select the Salesforce object and click the drop-down menu near the required Word or PDF document on the right. Click on Edit.
Open the document in the editor and you’ll see Add Watermark tab on the right like this.
Click on this tab and select the Page Numbering dropdown menu.
Now you can change the format, size and position of the number on the page.
To remove page numbers from the document, just uncheck the box.
When you've done editing page numbers, click Close in the top right corner to return to the standard editing tools.
When you have finished editing, click the Done button in the top right corner and save your document back to your Salesforce account, send it out for signing or turn into interactive fillable form available to anyone to fill out from any device.
- Type and erase
- Black out and redact
- Add images
- Draw arrows and lines
- Place sticky notes and text boxes
- Turn any document into a smart fillable form and connect fillable fields to values from a Salesforce object
- Use checkboxes, drop-down menus, date and signature fields, formulas and images
- Define the filling order and add instructional videos to guide clients through the document
- eSign documents and collect signatures
- Get instant notification with a copy of the document once it's been filled out
- Work together on any device to access, edit, collaborate and comment on a single document