Add Text Box To PDF in Salesforce
Add Text Box To PDF
Have you ever needed to add text box to sales contract or invoice stored in your Salesforce account?
Sometimes, when completing a PDF or Word contract we don’t know the exact answer to a particular question or need feedback from the customer or business partner. In situations like this, you can add comments to your Salesforce attachments online. In the past, you probably had to print the file and write your comments on the margins of the paper copy. Depending on your handwriting, the document might not have been very tidy and pleasant to look at. Now there is a far easier way to comment PDF and Word documents online right in your Salesforce account. PDFfiller's simple but powerful document editor allows you to add text boxes with comments and remove them when they are no longer needed.
To get started, click on the required object and select Edit Documents button. Select the document from the list and click Edit.
Select the Text Box tool in the main toolbar, click where you want to place the box and type your comment. To resize the text box, drag its corners or edges. Change the font and its size by choosing from the drop-down lists. You can underline, italicize or make your text bold using the respective tools.
Change position of the text using the vertical and horizontal alignment tools. To change the color of your text, click the text color box and select the color you want. To change the background color, click the Background icon and select the color from the palette.
To delete the text box, click the trash can icon above it.
When you have finished editing, click the Done button in the top right corner and and save your document back to your Salesforce account, send it out for signing or turn into interactive fillable form available to anyone to fill out from any device.
- Type and erase
- Black out and redact
- Add images
- Draw arrows and lines
- Place sticky notes and text boxes
- Turn any document into a smart fillable form and connect fillable fields to values from a Salesforce object
- Use checkboxes, drop-down menus, date and signature fields, formulas and images
- Define the filling order and add instructional videos to guide clients through the document
- eSign documents and collect signatures
- Get instant notification with a copy of the document once it's been filled out
- Work together on any device to access, edit, collaborate and comment on a single document