Host Documents on Your Website & Add Help/Welcome Video in Salesforce
Host Documents on Your Website & Add Help/Welcome Video
Have you ever needed to add video to a sales contract or invoice stored in your Salesforce account?
With PDFfiller you can easily create fillable documents right in your Salesforce account and share them with your colleagues and customers to collect essential data. Create and customize the fillable document according to your needs and insert video there. You can share fillable documents by hosting a link, HTML-code or QR-code or just sending it directly to the recipient with LinkToFill feature. Any person who has access to the link can fill the document and submit it to you.
To get started, select the Salesforce object and click the drop-down menu near the required Word or PDF document on the right. Click on Edit.
Edit the document according to your needs and add the smart fillable fields. Click Done and select LinkToFill from the drop-down menu.
Customize the look of the link and add custom logo that will appear at the top of the page when your document is being filled. Insert a link to the tutorial or other video from YouTube to guide the recipients through your document.
Choose the permission and notification settings and activate the link or code. When you’ve set all the options, click the orange Done button.
The submitted documents will be automatically uploaded to your Salesforce and PDFfiller accounts.
- Type and erase
- Black out and redact
- Add images
- Draw arrows and lines
- Place sticky notes and text boxes
- Turn any document into a smart fillable form and connect fillable fields to values from a Salesforce object
- Use checkboxes, drop-down menus, date and signature fields, formulas and images
- Define the filling order and add instructional videos to guide clients through the document
- eSign documents and collect signatures
- Get instant notification with a copy of the document once it's been filled out
- Work together on any device to access, edit, collaborate and comment on a single document