Add Watermark & Brand Logo into PDF in Salesforce
Add Watermark & Brand Logo into PDF
Have you ever needed to add watermark and logo into your contract or invoice stored in your Salesforce account?
Using PDFfiller tools, make a logo of your company visible. Add a custom watermark text right in your Salesforce account. PDFfiller makes it easy.
In the past, you probably had to print the form, and write "sample" across the page manually. Or you had to have the form prepared specially using the services of a graphic designer. Either way, you had to have a printer or a scanner, or some kind of special software.
PDFfiller now offers you an easier way to add watermark to PDF documents with full control over size,opacity, and orientation.
First of all, select the Salesforce document and click the drop-down menu near it on the right. Click on Edit.
To the right, you will see the Add Watermark tab. Press it
Type the title of your company (or any other text for a watermark).
Choose the size, orientation, and opacity of the watermark and the number of pages to apply it to.
To finish adding the watermark, press the Close button.
When you have finished editing, click the Done button in the top right corner and save your document back to your Salesforce account, send it out for signing or turn into interactive fillable form available to anyone to fill out from any device.
- Type and erase
- Black out and redact
- Add images
- Draw arrows and lines
- Place sticky notes and text boxes
- Turn any document into a smart fillable form and connect fillable fields to values from a Salesforce object
- Use checkboxes, drop-down menus, date and signature fields, formulas and images
- Define the filling order and add instructional videos to guide clients through the document
- eSign documents and collect signatures
- Get instant notification with a copy of the document once it's been filled out
- Work together on any device to access, edit, collaborate and comment on a single document