Copy & Paste Text to PDF in Salesforce
Copy & Paste Text to PDF Online
Have you ever needed to copy and paste text in sales contract or invoice stored in your Salesforce account?
With PDFfiller’s powerful editor you can add text to any Word or PDF document stored in your Salesforce account. You don’t have to type, just copy text from any other document, web page, spreadsheet or email and paste it into your Word or PDF attachment. This feature can save you a lot of time and ensure the lossless and error-free data transfer. Сopy and paste text right into Salesforce attachment and format it online without downloading and installing any software.
To get started select the object and click the drop-down menu near the required Word or PDF document on the right. Click Edit.
Open the document containing the information you need, select and copy it.
Go back to your document in Salesforce, click where you’d like to paste the text, and either press the keyboard shortcut CTRL+V or right-click and select Paste from the context menu.
To change the position of your text, click the arrow icon in the mini toolbar above, while holding down the mouse button, drag the content where you’d like to place it. Change the text size by using the tree icons above or by selecting from the drop-down list in the formatting toolbar. You can underline, italicize or make your text bold.
You can also change the font type and text color by choosing them from the respective drop-down lists in the formatting toolbar.
To delete text, just click the trash can icon in the mini toolbar.
When you have finished editing, click the Done button in the top right corner and save your document back to Salesforce account, send it out for signing or turn into interactive fillable form available to anyone to fill out from any device.
- Type and erase
- Black out and redact
- Add images
- Draw arrows and lines
- Place sticky notes and text boxes
- Turn any document into a smart fillable form and connect fillable fields to values from a Salesforce object
- Use checkboxes, drop-down menus, date and signature fields, formulas and images
- Define the filling order and add instructional videos to guide clients through the document
- eSign documents and collect signatures
- Get instant notification with a copy of the document once it's been filled out
- Work together on any device to access, edit, collaborate and comment on a single document