Delete Pages from a PDF in Salesforce
Delete Pages from a PDF
Have you ever needed to delete the pages in your contract or invoice stored in your Salesforce account?
Previously, you had to throw away all pages of the document and prepare new copies. It took too much time and energy. Today, forget about it: with PDFfiller’s powerful tools you can easily manage PDF or Word documents stored in your Salesforce account. You can rearrange the page order, rotate them, or delete extra pages.
To get started, select the Salesforce object and click the drop-down menu near the required Word or PDF document on the right. Click on Edit.
Click PAGES on the left side of the interface to open the navigation pane.
To delete unwanted pages in a PDF, click the Trash Can icon above the pages.
To undo the action, click the Restore icon.
The page you have just deleted will be restored:
When you have finished editing, click the Done button in the top right corner and save your document back to your Salesforce account, send it out for signing or turn into interactive fillable form available to anyone to fill out from any device.
- Type and erase
- Black out and redact
- Add images
- Draw arrows and lines
- Place sticky notes and text boxes
- Turn any document into a smart fillable form and connect fillable fields to values from a Salesforce object
- Use checkboxes, drop-down menus, date and signature fields, formulas and images
- Define the filling order and add instructional videos to guide clients through the document
- eSign documents and collect signatures
- Get instant notification with a copy of the document once it's been filled out
- Work together on any device to access, edit, collaborate and comment on a single document