Edit the PDFs in Salesforce Document Management Account
Edit PDFs in Salesforce Account
Have you ever needed to edit the sales contract or invoice stored in your Salesforce document management system?
With the help of the Salesforce document management platform, companies have the opportunity to leave the paperwork mess behind and increase work efficiency with the PDFfiller tools integrated into this platform.
To get started, select the Salesforce object and click the drop-down menu near the required Word or PDF document on the right. Click on Edit.
The Salesforce document management system allows users to edit PDF and Word applications, using many PDFfiller options. Check the toolbar above the form.
Add text to your document and edit it (erase, highlight, blackout), add a watermark, picture, notes and annotations, more fillable fields, manage the pages (rearrange, rotate and number them) and check the versions with the following buttons on the toolbar:
Sign the document managed in Saleforce clicking the button ‘Sign’:
With Salesforce document management tools, search the necessary text elements in a form and use the spell check option:
When you have finished editing, click the Done button in the top right corner and save your form back to your Salesforce document management account, send it out for signing or turn it into an interactive fillable form available to anyone to fill out from any device.
- Type and erase
- Black out and redact
- Add images
- Draw arrows and lines
- Place sticky notes and text boxes
- Turn any document into a smart fillable form and connect fillable fields to values from a Salesforce object
- Use checkboxes, drop-down menus, date and signature fields, formulas and images
- Define the filling order and add instructional videos to guide clients through the document
- eSign documents and collect signatures
- Get instant notification with a copy of the document once it's been filled out
- Work together on any device to access, edit, collaborate and comment on a single document