Edit PDF Documents Online in Salesforce
Edit PDF Documents Online
Have you ever needed to edit sales contract or invoice stored in your Salesforce account?
You can easily edit your invoices, agreements, and sales contracts right in a Salesforce account using all the useful PDFfiller features. There is no need to use scanner or printer anymore. Let’s see what steps we should take for editing the PDF or Word documents.
After installing the PDFfiller package to your Salesforce account, you have the opportunity to change the look of your PDF and Word documents instantly.
To get started, select the Salesforce object and click the drop-down menu near the required Word or PDF document on the right. Click on Edit.
Once your document is opened, PDFfiller converts it into editable format. Feel free to change it according to your needs.
You can use all the powerful PDFfiller editing tools now. Choose the Text button and start typing. If you want to spellcheck the information you add, move the Spelling slider to the right. Move text by dragging the text box. You can change the font type, color or size by clicking the corresponding dropdown in the toolbar. To underline your text, to make it bold or italic, use the "U", "B", and "I" icons.
To delete text, just click the trash can icon in the mini toolbar.
Click the respective buttons in the Edit tab and edit the document by highlighting, blacking out or erasing any text or image.
Click the Sign or Picture button to sign your document or insert an image or company logo.
You can also add sticky notes, text boxes, fillable fields, checkboxes, graphs, and diagrams.
To edit your document further, click Pages tab on the left or Watermark and Versions tabs on the right.
When you have finished editing, click the Done button in the top right corner and save your document back to your Salesforce account, send it out for signing or turn into interactive fillable form available to anyone to fill out from any device.
- Type and erase
- Black out and redact
- Add images
- Draw arrows and lines
- Place sticky notes and text boxes
- Turn any document into a smart fillable form and connect fillable fields to values from a Salesforce object
- Use checkboxes, drop-down menus, date and signature fields, formulas and images
- Define the filling order and add instructional videos to guide clients through the document
- eSign documents and collect signatures
- Get instant notification with a copy of the document once it's been filled out
- Work together on any device to access, edit, collaborate and comment on a single document