Redact In PDF Documents Online in Salesforce
Redact In PDF Documents Online
Have you ever needed to redact text in a sales contract or invoice stored in your Salesforce account?
PDFfiller helps you obscure confidential information with the Blackout tool. Now you can redact words, phrases and sentences right in Word and PDF documents.
To get started, select the Salesforce object and click the drop-down menu near the required Word or PDF document on the right. Click on Edit.
Click the Blackout button in the Tools tab to redact the required information.
Navigate to the content you want to redact, then click and hold down the mouse button while dragging your cursor across it. Use the slider in the toolbar to change the thickness of the black line before or after redacting.
If you need to redact specific words or phrases, use the Search tool.
To delete a redaction, select it and click the trash can icon.
When you have finished editing, click the Done button in the top right corner and save your document back to your Salesforce account, send it out for signing or turn into interactive fillable form available to anyone to fill out from any device.
- Type and erase
- Black out and redact
- Add images
- Draw arrows and lines
- Place sticky notes and text boxes
- Turn any document into a smart fillable form and connect fillable fields to values from a Salesforce object
- Use checkboxes, drop-down menus, date and signature fields, formulas and images
- Define the filling order and add instructional videos to guide clients through the document
- eSign documents and collect signatures
- Get instant notification with a copy of the document once it's been filled out
- Work together on any device to access, edit, collaborate and comment on a single document