Restore Previous Versions of Documents in Salesforce
Restore Previous Versions of Documents
Have you ever needed to restore a previous version of your contract or invoice stored in your Salesforce account?
PDFfiller’s Restore a Previous Version option makes it possible to restore any version of the contract, invoice or business proposal edited in your Salesforce account. Save your time and energy with this tool, as now there is no necessity to create a new PDF or Word document and make changes twice.
Open a document in Salesforce, clicking a drop-down menu near it. Choose the Edit function.
If your document was edited several times on different dates, the number of versions will coincide with the number of times you clicked the Done button.
When the needed document is opened click the Versions tab on the right side of the interface.
The list of all available versions and dates will appear. Clicking any of them, you will see the changes made in the document only on a definite date.
The version you clicked will have an additional option - Restore a Previous Version - highlighted with orange color. Click on it and the changes made on that date will be restored and saved.
After that, press the Close button above the Versions and you will go back to other editing tools in your Salesforce account.
When you have finished editing, click the Done button in the top right corner and save your document back to your Salesforce account, send it out for signing or turn into interactive fillable form available to anyone to fill out from any device.
- Type and erase
- Black out and redact
- Add images
- Draw arrows and lines
- Place sticky notes and text boxes
- Turn any document into a smart fillable form and connect fillable fields to values from a Salesforce object
- Use checkboxes, drop-down menus, date and signature fields, formulas and images
- Define the filling order and add instructional videos to guide clients through the document
- eSign documents and collect signatures
- Get instant notification with a copy of the document once it's been filled out
- Work together on any device to access, edit, collaborate and comment on a single document