Type Text in PDF Documents in Salesforce
Type Text in PDF Documents
Have you ever needed to type text on sales contract or invoice stored in your Salesforce account?
Have you ever needed to edit PDF or Word agreement or proposal stored in your Salesforce account? In the past, you probably had to print the document, fill it out, add pictures, highlight text and add your comments. Then, you would either scan it or send a hard copy to wherever it needed to go. Besides needing a printer and a scanner, the process probably took far too much time to complete. Now there is a far easier way to edit PDFs right in your Salesforce account -- you can simply use PDFfiller. PDFfiller’s powerful tools provide a lot of useful features for working with your PDFs. You can type text anywhere on your PDF and edit it according to your needs.
To get started, select the Salesforce object and click the drop-down menu near the required Word or PDF document on the right. Click on Edit.
Choose the Text button or just click anywhere on the document and start typing. You can move text by dragging the text box. You can also change the font type or size by clicking the corresponding dropdown in the toolbar. To underline your text, to make it bold or italic, use the U, B, and I icons. Click the black square to change the color, and click the tree icons to resize the text.
To delete text, just click the trash can icon in the mini toolbar.
When you have finished editing, click the Done button in the top right corner and save your document back to your Salesforce account, send it out for signing or turn into interactive fillable form available to anyone to fill out from any device.
- Type and erase
- Black out and redact
- Add images
- Draw arrows and lines
- Place sticky notes and text boxes
- Turn any document into a smart fillable form and connect fillable fields to values from a Salesforce object
- Use checkboxes, drop-down menus, date and signature fields, formulas and images
- Define the filling order and add instructional videos to guide clients through the document
- eSign documents and collect signatures
- Get instant notification with a copy of the document once it's been filled out
- Work together on any device to access, edit, collaborate and comment on a single document