Sign PDF by Typing your Signatures in Salesforce
Sign PDF by Typing your Signatures
Have you ever needed to sign a sales contract or invoice stored in your Salesforce account?
PDFfiller allows you to sign any Word or PDF document right in your Salesforce account. In the past, you probably had to print the document, fill and sign it, and either scan it or send a hard copy to wherever it needed to go. Besides needing a printer and a scanner, the whole process was just too time consuming. PDFfiller will simplify your workflow. All signatures added in PDFfiller are legally binding under the E-Sign Act (2000).
To get started, select the Salesforce object and click the drop-down menu near the required Word or PDF document on the right. Click on Edit.
Click the Sign button in the main toolbar.
This will open the Signature Wizard that allows you to type, draw, upload, capture a signature with a webcam, or sign the document on a mobile device.
To type a signature, click the T icon and type your name. Click Save and Use to use the signature immediately or Save to use it later. In both cases, the signature will be saved in the Signature Wizard.
Click where you need to place the signature. Use the mini toolbar to resize the signature or change its position.
You can create as many signatures as you like and save them in the wizard. Your signatures will automatically appear in the Signature Wizard, ready to be used any time you need to sign a document. You can also remove any signature with the trash can icon.
When you have finished editing, click the Done button in the top right corner and save your document back to your Salesforce account, send it out for signing or turn into interactive fillable form available to anyone to fill out from any device.
- Type and erase
- Black out and redact
- Add images
- Draw arrows and lines
- Place sticky notes and text boxes
- Turn any document into a smart fillable form and connect fillable fields to values from a Salesforce object
- Use checkboxes, drop-down menus, date and signature fields, formulas and images
- Define the filling order and add instructional videos to guide clients through the document
- eSign documents and collect signatures
- Get instant notification with a copy of the document once it's been filled out
- Work together on any device to access, edit, collaborate and comment on a single document