Protect document from Salesforce against unauthorized access with 2-factor authentication
Documents Security and Authentication
Have you ever needed to protect a sales contract or invoice stored in your Salesforce account with 2-factor authentication?
With PDFfiller you can protect Word or PDF document from Salesforce against unauthorized access with 2-factor authentication. This can be done when using SendToSign features.
If you want to add an extra layer of security to your documents, enter a phone number to which the unique password will be sent via SMS. This password is used to open the document.
To get started, select the Salesforce object and click the drop-down menu near the required Word or PDF document on the right. Choose the required option:
Customize the SendToSign feature according to your needs and move the toggle in Authenticate Signer field to Enable. Enter the phone number to receive an sms with a unique password.
When you are ready to send the document to the recipient, click on SendToSign.
- Type and erase
- Black out and redact
- Add images
- Draw arrows and lines
- Place sticky notes and text boxes
- Turn any document into a smart fillable form and connect fillable fields to values from a Salesforce object
- Use checkboxes, drop-down menus, date and signature fields, formulas and images
- Define the filling order and add instructional videos to guide clients through the document
- eSign documents and collect signatures
- Get instant notification with a copy of the document once it's been filled out
- Work together on any device to access, edit, collaborate and comment on a single document