Add Date to PDF in SharePoint
Add Date to PDF
Have you ever needed to add date to your documents stored in your SharePoint account?
With PDFfiller, you can add a date to any PDF or Word attachment in one click and format it online right in your SharePoint account without downloading or installing any software. Now you can date your documents in a second.
To get started, simply select a Word or PDF document from the list on the left, then right-click and select Edit with PDFfiller from the list.
On the screen that opens next, PDFfiller will request your authorization - click AUTHORIZE.
Click the Date icon in the main toolbar and click where you want to place the date. The current date appears by default. You can change it to any date you want.
To move, resize or delete the date, use the mini toolbar above it.
To change the color, click the color box in the top right corner of the page and select the color you need.
After you have finished editing your document, click the Done button.
The PDFfiller Editor App will create and upload a copy of the document with all the changes you’ve made to your SharePoint account. The file name of the copy consists of the original file’s name with “pdffiller” added. The original file will remain unchanged.
Please note that PDFfiller also saves the edited document in PDFfiller’s “MYBOX” folder.
- Type and erase
- Black out and redact
- Add images
- Draw arrows and lines
- Place sticky notes and text boxes
- Turn documents into dynamic fillable forms
- Add checkboxes, drop down-menus, date and signature fields, formulas and images
- Define the filling order and add instructional videos to guide recipients through the filling process
- eSign documents and collect signatures
- Track workflow via instant notifications
- Access and manage your fillable documents from desktop and mobile devices