Add Page Numbers to a PDF in SharePoint
Add Page Numbers to a PDF
Have you ever needed to paginate documents from your SharePoint account?
Sometimes when your PDF or Word document consists of too many pages there is a necessity to paginate them all to navigate easily through your document stored in SharePoint account.
PDFfiller makes it easy to add page numbers without any additional software, printer or scanner. With PDFfiller’s useful tools you can paginate the document with just one click.
To get started, simply select a Word or PDF document from the list on the left, then right-click and select Edit with PDFfiller from the list.
On the screen that opens next, PDFfiller will request your authorization - click AUTHORIZE.
To number all your pages in the document, open the Add Watermark tab on the right.
Select the Page Numbering drop-down menu to change the format, size and position of the numbers on the page.
To change the format, size and position of the page number, use the Display Format, Size and Position on Page options.
To hide page numbers, uncheck the box and the Close button.
After you have finished editing your document, click the Done button.
The PDFfiller Editor App will create and upload a copy of the document with all the changes you’ve made to your SharePoint account. The file name of the copy consists of the original file’s name with “pdffiller” added. The original file will remain unchanged.
Please note that PDFfiller also saves the edited document in PDFfiller’s “MYBOX” folder.
- Type and erase
- Black out and redact
- Add images
- Draw arrows and lines
- Place sticky notes and text boxes
- Turn documents into dynamic fillable forms
- Add checkboxes, drop down-menus, date and signature fields, formulas and images
- Define the filling order and add instructional videos to guide recipients through the filling process
- eSign documents and collect signatures
- Track workflow via instant notifications
- Access and manage your fillable documents from desktop and mobile devices