Highlight Text In PDFs Online in SharePoint
Highlight Text In PDFs Online
Have you ever needed to highlight text in PDFs stored in your SharePoint account?
With PDFfiller you can highlight text in Word or PDF document with a single swipe of a cursor right in your SharePoint account.
To get started, simply select a Word or PDF document from the list on the left, then right-click and select Edit with PDFfiller from the list.
On the screen that opens next, PDFfiller will request your authorization - click AUTHORIZE.
Click the Highlight button in the Tools tab to activate the highlighter. Select the content that you want to highlight by clicking and dragging the cursor. Release the cursor when you have finished highlighting the text.
If you need to highlight specific words or phrases, use the Search tool.
To delete a highlighting, select it and click the trash can icon.
After you have finished editing your document, click the Done button.
The PDFfiller Editor App will create and upload a copy of the document with all the changes you’ve made to your SharePoint account. The file name of the copy consists of the original file’s name with “pdffiller” added. The original file will remain unchanged.
Please note that PDFfiller also saves the edited document in PDFfiller’s “MYBOX” folder.
- Type and erase
- Black out and redact
- Add images
- Draw arrows and lines
- Place sticky notes and text boxes
- Turn documents into dynamic fillable forms
- Add checkboxes, drop down-menus, date and signature fields, formulas and images
- Define the filling order and add instructional videos to guide recipients through the filling process
- eSign documents and collect signatures
- Track workflow via instant notifications
- Access and manage your fillable documents from desktop and mobile devices