Rotate Pages in PDF Online in SharePoint
Rotate Pages in PDF Online
Have you ever needed to rotate pages in documents from your SharePoint account?
With PDFfiller’s powerful tools you can easily manage pages in PDF or Word documents stored in your SharePoint account: rearrange the order of pages, rotate them, or delete extra pages.
To get started, simply select a Word or PDF document from the list on the left, then right-click and select Edit with PDFfiller from the list.
On the screen that opens next, PDFfiller will request your authorization - click AUTHORIZE.
Click PAGES on the left to open the navigation pane.
Select the page you would like to rotate by clicking on it or use the Move Up or Move Down icons at the top of the navigation panel.
Rotate the required page by clicking the Rotating Arrow icon as many times as you need until the page is in the right position.
To undo the rotation, click the Restore icon.
After you have finished editing your document, click the Done button.
The PDFfiller Editor App will create and upload a copy of the document with all the changes you’ve made to your SharePoint account. The file name of the copy consists of the original file’s name with “pdffiller” added. The original file will remain unchanged.
Please note that PDFfiller also saves the edited document in PDFfiller’s “MYBOX” folder.
- Type and erase
- Black out and redact
- Add images
- Draw arrows and lines
- Place sticky notes and text boxes
- Turn documents into dynamic fillable forms
- Add checkboxes, drop down-menus, date and signature fields, formulas and images
- Define the filling order and add instructional videos to guide recipients through the filling process
- eSign documents and collect signatures
- Track workflow via instant notifications
- Access and manage your fillable documents from desktop and mobile devices