PDFfiller is seeking multiple Digital Media Marketing Interns for a growing Software as a Service (SaaS) company in Brighton, MA. This is a 6 month long internship that usually leads to a full time position for a successful candidate. Digital marketing is a central aspect of PDFfiller’s growth strategy driving millions of visitors to the site each month across thousands of channels.
Learn marketing automation and how to apply big-data analytics to a/b testing, Search Engine optimization (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Social, Video, Email, Branding, Affiliate Marketing, and Mobile advertising. Develop hypothesis-driven marketing programs, scale and optimize to hundreds of thousands of users based on specific KPIs like cost of customer acquisition (CCA), and lifetime value of customers (LTV). Become an indispensable team-member of one of the most sophisticated digital marketing teams that develops and nurtures a massive customer funnel that provides thousands of qualified leads to a dynamic business development team.
One of the most innovative, fastest growing and successful cloud software companies in Massachusetts. PDFfiller, founded in 2008, is a quickly growing SaaS company that caters to the lucrative SMB market. PDffiller provides paperless office solutions to hundreds of thousands of customers and millions of users who use our products to fill out forms, sign documents, engage with their clients, and collaborate with colleagues via fax, pMail or SMS. PDFfiller is profitable, and has grown organically with no outside investment to become one of the leaders in the paperless and e-signature solutions to small and medium sized businesses.
A successful candidate will have:
- Proactive, independent, and innovative mindset.
- Bachelor Degree (or Higher) in PR, marketing, business administration or big-data analytics.
- An understanding of a/b testing. SEO, SEM, video advertising, PR, Social marketing on one of the popular platforms like Facebook, twitter or Google+.
- Experience with either Mobile app marketing in the AppStore or Android, Google analytics, Adwords, Youtube Advertising, Design or PR.
- Passion for data-driven marketing technologies.
- An interest in digital marketing as a career.
- Strong communication, writing, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently & and as a part of a team.
- Ability to follow instructions & good attention to detail.
Responsibilities will include:
- Prospecting, designing and executing digital marketing programs across a variety of channels and platforms.
- Analyzing key success metrics, tracking leads, optimizing performance.
- Writing technical specifications for automating marketing programs and working with the technical team on implementation.
- Setting up funnel performance metrics, optimizing using a/b tests & analyzing resulting data.
- Creative and copywriting for Email Campaigns, Landing pages, Press releases, SEO, SEM, and much more.
- Creating image, banner, social, video advertisements, and tracking their performance across multiple channels
- Research and analysis of user behavior based on originating marketing sources.
Don’t pass up this chance to become part of one of the most sophisticated and successful digital marketing teams in Massachusetts. To apply for this position send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.