PDFfiller is seeking an Inside Sales Representative to join our fast growing SaaS company in Brighton, MA. PDFfiller is a comprehensive online document management platform that combines online editing, signing and cloud storage of PDFs forms for the SMB market. The company has over a hundred thousand customers and is doubling sales every year.
We are looking for an inside sale rep to reach out to existing customers and prospects sourced by our extensive digital marketing funnel and upsell them on our new industry leading enterprise platform. This is a high transaction sales role with tons of untouched opportunities for you to crush your quota.
Founded in 2008, PDFfiller is of the most innovative and successful cloud software companies in Massachusetts. Our customers include Healthcare Firms, Law Enforcement/Government Agencies, Real Estate Firms, Legal Departments, and HR Departments who use our platform to create, manage and process millions of forms. The company is profitable and has grown organically to become one of the leaders in the paperless and e-signature industries.
A successful candidate will have:
- 2-4 Years of sales experience in quota-based, closing role.
- Strong experience selling business solutions to SMB in a fast-moving, high transaction environment; consistently exceeding 85 calls/day.
- Experience selling subscriptions with annual contract values of $10,000 or more.
- Proven track record of exceeding quotas in a high volume, phone-based environment.
- Articulate and persuasive communicator.
- Organized and strong user of CRMs
Responsibilities will include:
- Exceed individual and team sales quotas by identifying, qualifying, and closing warm prospects.
- Assess qualified prospect needs and educate them on PDFfillers enterprise features, including online demonstrations of its capabilities.
- Managing the entire sales process from initial prospecting to signed contract.
Competitive compensation including and uncapped commission plan, profit sharing and great benefits.
Don’t pass up this chance to become part of one of the most sophisticated and successful teams in Massachusetts. To apply for this position send us an email with your resume to email@example.com.