PDFfiller is seeking a Solution Engineer to join our fast-growing SaaS company in Brookline, MA. PDFfiller is a comprehensive online document management platform that combines online authoring, editing, signing and cloud storage of PDFs forms for the SMB market. The company has over two-hundred thousand paying customers and is doubling sales every year.
We are looking for a solution engineer to help prospects, customers and partners to implement business use cases and workflows leveraging PDFfiller’s solution. In this role, you will use the company’s API to design, build and deploy solutions for customers and partners. You will work directly with engineering and sales teams to ensure the success of these projects.
Founded in 2008, PDFFiller is of the most innovative and successful cloud software companies in Massachusetts. Our customers include Healthcare Firms, Law Enforcement/Government Agencies, Real Estate Firms, Legal Departments, and HR Departments who use our platform to create, manage and process millions of forms. The company is profitable and has grown organically to become one of the leaders in the paperless and e-signature industries.
A successful candidate will have:
- 2-4 Years of experience designing, deploying and supporting enterprise solutions in technical or services role.
- Hands-on programming experience is required.
- Knowledge of REST APIs and authentication protocols, such as OAuth2.
- Intellectual curiosity and an ability to learn quickly.
- Detailed oriented, organized and strong listener and communicator.
- BA/BS in a technical discipline is preferred.
- Consult prospects, customers and partners to understand their use cases.
- Create and design demo of joint solutions of PDFfiller.
- Build and deploy solutions for businesses using APIs and customizable features.
- Manage projects and customer/partner expectations.
Responsibilities will include:
Compensation:Competitive compensation including bonus, equity and great benefits.
Don’t pass up this chance to become part of one of the most successful SAAS teams in Massachusetts. To apply for this position send us an email with your resume to email@example.com.