Who needs a eeoc eeoc eeoc eeoc eeoc eeoc form for new hires 154 fillable 5 florida 131 5 printable 5 1109)?
This form is used by individuals who believe that they are discriminated at their work place due to their race, sex, religion, sexual orientation or other factors. The charge of discrimination is the first step before filing a job discrimination lawsuit.
What is the eeoc charge form word for?
This document contains a very important information which is required by the US Equal Employment Opportunity Commission. This includes the personal information about the complainant and type of discrimination. This form triggers the investigation of the individual’s case.
What documents must accompany the eeoc form 5 501)?
As a rule, this form is not accompanied by other documents. You may need to provide additional documents after filing this one.
Does the blank eeoc charge form have a validity period?
The document must be filed as soon as the discrimination took place and not later than 180 days after the incident.
What information must be provided in the eeoc forms for employees?
While completing the form, the complainant has to add the following information:
- Name of the State or Local Agency
- Name, street address, city, phone number, date of birth of the complainant
- Name, street address, number of employees, phone number of the employer, labor organization, employment agency, etc. who discriminated
- Type of discrimination (check the right box: race, retaliation, color, sex, age, religion, disability, national origin, other)
- Date the discrimination took place
The complainant and the charging party also have to sign and date the charge.
The charge of discrimination also must be certified by the notary public.
What do I do with the form after its completion?
The filled out and signed form has to be filed with the US Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.