What is a Car Payment Receipt Template?
The Car Payment Receipt Template is generally used to make the legal purchase/trade of an automobile.
It’s relevant for exchanging a vehicle, motorcycle or any other vehicle. The agreement is concluded between two parties: the seller and the purchaser. The buyer gets the car in exchange for a certain amount of money to the seller.
Regardless if you are the buyer or the seller, never sign the agreement without a copy of the bill. This could leave yourself open to legal issues or other problems down in line.
A Car Payment Receipt should be completed according to the requirements of the state where the purchase is made. However, even if you live in a country where this document isn’t necessary, it’s advisable to still prepare it for an instance of international exchange. Look at the range of fillable forms in the PDFfiller online document library and choose the one that best works for you.
Print the document in order to present it to any government or business officials in your state and to keep it for your own records.
What Information do I include in a Car Payment Receipt?
Enter all the general information about the transaction, including:
- The seller’s and buyer’s contacts: this section includes full names of both parties. It should be mentioned if any third parties are involved;
- Location: the county and state in which the vehicle was sold;
- Description of the vehicle and its identification number (VIN);
- Warranty: any warranty that may have been agreed upon;
- Price: accurately specify the final price of the vehicle, any other expenses connected to the deal, and the total cost;
- A form of paying: you may make it with cash, personal cheque, certified cheque, money order, etc.
There are four ways to add your signature. You can type it, draw it, upload it from your device, or catch it with a camera/webcam.
Note, that in case of any future issues, this document is the best way to protect both the buyer and the seller.