Get the 2002 Form 4972 (Fill-in Version). Tax on Lump-Sum Distributions

Figure your tax on the lump-sum whether or not you make the 20 capital gain election. Where to report. Report amounts from your Form 1099-R either directly on your tax return Form 1040 or 1041 or on Form 4972. If you do not use any part of Form 4972 report the entire amount from Form 1099-R box 1 Gross distribution on Form 1040 line 16a and the taxable amount on line 16b or on Form 1041 line 8. To at least three...
Fill & Sign Online, Print, Email, Fax, or Download
Fill Online
  • Fill Online
  • eSign
  • Fax
  • Email
  • Add Annotation
  • Share
Fill Online
Rate This Form