Blood Sugar Log Pdf
Why should you fill in blood sugar log?
Everyone who takes care of their health should remember that sugar level is a very important criterion to be sure that you organism feels good. The regular inspection of the person’s health helps to avoid unexpected problems. Once you have tested your blood with the electronic device, you write the given information down. Your target should be between 80 and 230 mg/dl before meals and less than 180 mg/dl after them. If you have other indications on the glucometer display - be ready to change your diet plan, physical activity or medicine.
To keep all the data in one place and be sure that everything is clear you need a blood sugar log form. There are different kinds of templates according to the format, that can be edited online. Choose the one you like and start controlling the glucose level yourself.
How to fill in the blood sugar log?
Your doctor may ask you to check the glucose one or several times a day to have the whole image of the therapy process. To monitor the health changes and record them in the one document choose the form you like. Open it and follow the given piece of advice:
- Check whether the document contains default fields (highlighted with yellow) or manual.
- If the form includes the first kind of fields, then insert the required data. In the other case use the text tool.
- Print your name, date, time period, the glucose level before and after the breakfast, lunch, dinner, or any snack you eat.
- Some blood sugar logs contain insulin dose and carb measuring to specify the reasons for a high or low level of glucose in the blood.
- Fill in the fields with the results regularly. This way it will not be lost or forgotten.
- Additionally, sensations of the patient can be indicated.
- The sugar log you created, can be sent to the doctor’s e-mail, phone(SMS) or office (with the help of USPS) or printed. You may also open it on the mobile device if there is no paper copy. An electronic variant of this sample helps you to feel free because all the medical information will be near.