Cheerleading Tryout Score Sheet
What is a Cheerleading Tryout Score Sheet?
Cheerleading is graceful, but not the easiest task. Being efficient requires commitment, flexibility, and liability. So, every performance gets an assessment. The best way to estimate particular players is to look at the score sheet. For this reason, it’s advisable to have special templates, that could come in hand during a sporting event. Here you can find a fillable cheerleading tryout score sheet. Using this template, you may easily mark all the points per performance. Figure out if the applicants are qualified or even not based on the standards and rating.
How to Complete a Cheerleading Tryout Score Sheet?
The forms vary depending on a school or an organization that is holding the tryout. So you can find one, that works for you the best. Insert the required information into the fillable fields. You can type and add more fillable fields if you want. Use our advanced tools to make the document professional looking. The basic fields are the following:
- Entrance: spirit, voice, facial expressions, overall entrance;
- Jumps: herkey, toe-touch, optional jump;
- Tumbling: cartwheel, roundoff, back walkover, back handspring, round off back handspring, optional tumbling pass;
- Chants 1 and 2: motions, sharpness, voice projection, facial expressions, synchronization, knowledge of chant;
- Cheer: motions, sharpness, voice projection, facial expressions, synchronization, knowledge of chant;
- Dance: synchronization, sharpness, countenance, knowledge of dance, overall effect, dance technique;
- Stunts: technique, difficulty level, the overall effect;
- Judge’s initials;
- Grand total.
Download the completed document in one click. You are also provided with an ability to print the blank form in case you want to fill it out manually.