Sign PDF by Typing your Signatures in Confluence
Sign PDF by Typing your Signatures
Have you ever needed to sign a sales contract or invoice stored in your Confluence account?
PDFfiller allows you to sign any Word or PDF document right in your Confluence account. In the past, you probably had to print the document, fill and sign it, and either scan it or send a hard copy to wherever it needed to go. Besides needing a printer and a scanner, the whole process was just too time consuming. PDFfiller will simplify your workflow. All signatures added in PDFfiller are legally binding under the E-Sign Act (2000).
To get started, click the dropdown menu on the right and select Edit Attachments.
Choose the document from the list and click Submit.
On the screen that opens next, PDFfiller will request your authorization -- click AUTHORIZE.
Click the Sign button in the main toolbar.
This will open the Signature Wizard that allows you to type, draw, upload, capture a signature with a webcam, or sign the document on a mobile device.
To type a signature, click the T icon and type your name. Click Save and Use to use the signature immediately or Save to use it later. In both cases, the signature will be saved in the Signature Wizard.
Click where you need to place the signature. Use the mini toolbar to resize the signature or change its position.
You can create as many signatures as you like and save them in the wizard. Your signatures will automatically appear in the Signature Wizard, ready to be used any time you need to sign a document. You can also remove any signature with the trash can icon.
When you have finished editing, click the Done button in the top right corner and save your document back to your Confluence account.
- Type and erase
- Black out and redact
- Add images
- Draw arrows and lines
- Place sticky notes and text boxes
- Turn any document into a smart fillable form
- Use checkboxes, dropdown menus, date and signature fields, formulas and images
- Define the filling order and add instructional videos to guide clients through the document
- Create legally binding eSignatures with just a click
- Sign documents when on-the-go by drawing your signature with your touchpad
- Add legally binding signatures by capturing a handwritten signature with a webcam