Your documents in Salesforce, we make them fillable and accessible through a printed QR code
Host Documents on Your Website & Make Them Available for Filling via QR code
Have you ever needed to host a sales contract or invoice from your Salesforce account on your website?
With PDFfiller you can easily create fillable documents right in your Salesforce account and share them with your colleagues and customers to collect essential data. Create and customize the fillable document according to your needs. You can share fillable documents by hosting a link, HTML code and QR code or just sending it directly to the recipient with LinkToFill feature. Any person who has access to the link can fill out the document and submit it to you.
To get started, select the Salesforce object and click the drop-down menu near the required Word or PDF document on the right. Click on Edit.
Edit the document according to your needs and add the smart fillable fields. Click Done and select LinkToFill from the drop-down menu.
If the document already has fillable fields, you can skip the editing step and choose LinkToFill option from the drop-down menu.
Customize the look of the link, add custom logo and tutorial video. Set the security requirements, and activate the document. Share your fillable document via QR code to allow instant access from any mobile device.
When you’ve set all the options, click the orange Done button.
The submitted documents will be automatically uploaded to your Salesforce and PDFfiller accounts where you can access them anytime.
- Type and erase
- Black out and redact
- Add images
- Draw arrows and lines
- Place sticky notes and text boxes
- Turn any document into a smart fillable form and connect fillable fields to values from a Salesforce object
- Use checkboxes, drop-down menus, date and signature fields, formulas and images
- Define the filling order and add instructional videos to guide clients through the document
- eSign documents and collect signatures
- Get instant notification with a copy of the document once it's been filled out
- Work together on any device to access, edit, collaborate and comment on a single document