Fillable Antique Vehicles - Kansas Highway Patrol - kansashighwaypatrol

Is My Vehicle an Antique Titling and Registering an How to Obtain a VIN Inspection from the Kansas Highway Patrol To find the nearest location where you may obtain a VIN inspection contact the Kansas Coordinator s Office at 316-744-0538 To qualify as an antique your vehicle must be more 744-0451 or log on to their web site at than 35 years old and as close to the original as possible without any signi cant...
Fill & Sign Online, Print, Email, Fax, or Download
Fill Online
  • Fill Online
  • eSign
  • eFax
  • Email
  • Add Annotation
  • Share
Fill Online
Rate This Form