Booth Rental Agreement
What Is the Booth Rental Agreement?
A convenient and quite profitable way to serve clients for independent contractors is to conclude a booth rental agreement with the owner of the premises.
Recently, this kind of "spot" lease or co-working has quite firmly entered commercial life. It's beneficial for newly opened companies and entrepreneurs who, for example, want to be closer to customers' area but are not ready to rent an entire office. Many hairdressing salons, beauty salons, massage parlors, dental clinics, etc. work according to the same scheme today.
Who benefits from this type of agreement? Both sides. The lessor - because it gives the opportunity to lease unoccupied workspace. At the same time the lessee finds the pros in other things: use the brand name of the salon and the equipment, sometimes even consumable items (it depends on agreed conditions).
Tips to Fill Out the Booth Rental Agreement Sample
Follow the list below to fill in PDFfiller's template easily online:
- Enter the name of the owner and the name of the lessee.
- Supply the address and the size of the leased workspace, rent amount and terms of an agreement.
- Think about the use of the premises mindfully and enter all the conditions in detail.
- Don't worry if some text of the template doesn't suit your demands, you can easily edit it with the Text Tool.
- Before you forward this booth rental agreement to the renter to sign you can highlight the important information or add some comments to the content. This will speed up the document signing process.
- Once you fill out everything, supply your name and electronic signature as a lessor and forward the file to the renter to sign via the Internet.
- Your eSignatures make this contract legally binding.
No need to schedule a personal meeting to arrange document issues. You can prepare a sample and send it for confirmation by signing online. Save your time!