Brief description of a petition
A petition is kind of a written application or a formal request filed by a person or group of persons. It is subjected to be executed and is filed to appropriate body. There are various purposes of writing such document. Most frequently these applications are submitted to courts, judicial instances, civil registry offices or universities requesting measures on a certain matter. There are several samples of such document. For instance, a person writes a petition with the object of solving a certain issue and then collects signatures of other persons who stand for the same and ask for a particular result. In other cases a document may be prepared by one person. If you want an application to be accepted and considered, it should be prepared correctly.
How to prepare such document?
In any petition template you may see that it includes a proper description of an action you are petitioning for. A person can prepare it in a free form but here are some tips for preparing a document:
- first download several petition templates and chose an appropriate one;
- two parties must be stated in a document (a petitioner and a respondent);
- start an application with the matter of writing;
- insert petitioner`s name, address and contact details in a petition sample;
- insert respondent`s name, address and contact details;
- write main text of a document (here present all necessary and essential information concerning the matter; try to state it clear giving real facts);
- specify necessary measures to be taken so that to solve an issue;
- put date of composing an instrument and sign it.
For convenience, a person may fill in an electronic blank petition form or print it and fill in manually. Before filing a document make sure all data is given correctly and it contains all necessary information to be considered by a correspondent authority.