Why Is the Used Car Sales Agreement Important
A Used Car Purchase Agreement is signed when a used vehicle is purchased from either a certified dealership or an owning person.
The document is very important for both the buyer and seller of the vehicle. It guarantees that the history and all other information provided about the car is accurate and genuine. It also provides detailed documentation concerning the transaction that can be kept for the records of both parties.
However, regardless of what data is provided by the current owner, it is highly recommended that the customer thoroughly examine the auto and ask about its history and technical characteristics. The buyer should also verify the exact market value the automobile currently has.
To guarantee the avoidance of any misunderstandings, it is important for both the buyer and seller to sign the Used Car Sales Agreement.
The best method of creating and filling out this document - so that it can’t be lost, stolen or physically damaged, is to use digital solutions. Open the blank form with PDFfiller. Fill out and then simply send the template for signature to the second party.
What Does A Used Car Sales Agreement Template Contain
Once the automobile is purchased, this document should include the following necessary data:
- The date of sale, as well as the contact and personal information of both parties;
- A list of all of the technical characteristics of the automobile;
- The mileage of the vehicle;
- The total purchase price and the form of payment - such as cash, check or card;
- The delivery details should also be taken into consideration - such as the place and time the seller will deliver the vehicle;
- The full names and signatures of both parties.
Once you have included all of the mentioned above, send the signature request to the other signer. He/she will be able to read the agreement and certify it with a legally binding electronic signature, even if they don’t have a personal PDFfiller account.