Print and Sign Documents from Box in Person
Print and Sign Documents in Person
Have you ever needed to sign documents stored in your Box?
PDFfiller allows you to sign any Word or PDF document right in your Box. In the past, you probably had to print the document, fill and sign it, and either scan it or send a hard copy to wherever it needed to go. Besides needing a printer and a scanner, the whole process was just too time consuming. PDFfiller will simplify your workflow. All signatures added in PDFfiller are legally binding under the E-Sign Act (2000).
To get started, choose the CLOUD tab in MY DOCS and connect your PDFfiller account to Box. Click Import from Box.
Select the document you need to edit and click the Choose button in the bottom right corner.
Your document opens in PDFfiller Editor.
Click the Sign button in the main toolbar.
This will open the Signature Wizard that allows you to type, draw, upload, capture a signature with a webcam, or sign the document on a mobile device.
Click Save and Use to use the signature immediately or Save to use it later. In both cases, the signature will be saved in the Signature Wizard.
Click where you need to place the signature. Use the mini toolbar to resize the signature or change its position.
When you have finished editing your document, click the orange Done button in the top right corner.
- Type and erase text
- Blackout sensitive information
- Add images and tables
- Draw graphics
- Place sticky notes and watermarks
- Turn documents stored in Box into fillable forms
- Add checkboxes, dropdown menus, date and signature fields
- Define the filling order and mark the fields as required
- eSign documents and collect signatures
- Track a workflow with instant notifications
- Set the order of who can sign a document