Undo and Redo Typing and Changes in Box
Undo and Redo Typing and Changes
Have you ever needed to undo typing and changes in documents stored in your Box?
It is important to be able to correct mistakes we’ve made and do things right. With PDFfiller undo/redo tool you can easily erase the last 13 changes you’ve made in your Box PDF document and reverse the last undo command. It’s very useful if you make a mistake or change your mind while editing a document right in your Box.
To get started, choose the CLOUD tab in MY DOCS and connect your PDFfiller account to Box. Click Import from Box.
Select the document you need to edit and click the Choose button in the bottom right corner.
Your document opens in PDFfiller Editor.
You will find the undo and redo buttons in the top left corner of the page. The Undo button is an arrow pointing left, the Redo button is an arrow pointing right.
Alternatively, you can undo the last changes by pressing Ctrl+Z. You can reverse the last undo command by pressing Shift+Ctrl+Z.
When you have finished editing your document, click the orange Done button in the top right corner to save it, send out for signing or share.
- Type and erase text
- Blackout sensitive information
- Add images and tables
- Draw graphics
- Place sticky notes and watermarks
- Turn documents stored in Box into fillable forms
- Add checkboxes, dropdown menus, date and signature fields
- Define the filling order and mark the fields as required
- eSign documents and collect signatures
- Track a workflow with instant notifications
- Set the order of who can sign a document