Protect documents from Bpm'online against unauthorized access with 2-factor authentication.
Documents Security and Authentication
Have you ever needed to protect documents from your Bpm'online account with 2-factor authentication?
If you want to add an extra layer of security to your documents, enter a phone number to which the unique password will be sent via SMS. This password is used to open the document.
To get started, click Documents on the left sidebar. On the screen that opens next select the type of documents you want to edit.
Choose Attachments and Notes and click Use DaDaDocs. Select the document you need to edit from the list and click on it. To use DaDaDocs editor click the Edit Document button.
Edit the document according to your needs and add the smart fillable fields. Click Done and select SendToSign from the dropdown menu.
If the document already has fillable fields, you can skip the editing step and choose Signature Request on the right side panel of DaDaDocs menu:
Customize the SendToSign feature according to your needs. Move the toggle in Authenticate Signer field to Enable. Enter the phone number to receive an sms with a unique password. To open the document the recipient has to enter the passcode sent to this number.
When you are ready to send the document to the recipient, click on SendToSign.
The signed documents will be automatically uploaded to your Bpm’online account.
- Type and blackout text
- Add images
- Draw tables and arrows
- Add comments and sticky notes
- Turn any document into a fillable form
- Use checkboxes, dropdown menus, date and signature fields
- Define the filling order and add tutorial videos
- Generate templates pre-filled with bpm'online data
- eSign documents on-the-go with any mobile device
- Collect legally binding signatures
- Collaborate on a single document with your partners and colleagues