Add the Date to a PDF in Bpm'online
Add a Date Stamp to a PDF Form
Have you ever needed to add the date to documents stored in your Bpm'online account?
With DaDaDocs, you can add a date to any PDF or Word attachment in one click and format it online right in your Bpm’online account without downloading or installing any software. Now you can date your contracts and agreements in a second.
To get started, click Documents on the left sidebar. On the screen that opens next select the type of documents you want to edit.
Choose Attachments and Notes and click Use DaDaDocs. Select the document you need to edit from the list and click on it. To use DaDaDocs editor click the Edit Document button.
Click the Date icon in the main toolbar and click where you want to place the date. The current date appears by default. You can change it to any date you want.
To move, resize or delete the date, use the mini toolbar above it. To change the color, click the color box in the top right corner of the page and select the color you need.
When you have finished editing, click the Done button in the top right corner and save your document back to your Bpm’online account. You can find the document in Attachments and Notes.
- Type and blackout text
- Add images
- Draw tables and arrows
- Add comments and sticky notes
- Turn any document into a fillable form
- Use checkboxes, dropdown menus, date and signature fields
- Define the filling order and add tutorial videos
- Generate templates pre-filled with bpm'online data
- eSign documents on-the-go with any mobile device
- Collect legally binding signatures
- Collaborate on a single document with your partners and colleagues