Highlight Text in PDFs Online in Bpm'online
Highlight Text In PDFs Online
Have you ever needed to highlight text in documents stored in your Bpm'online account?
With DaDaDocs you can highlight text in a Word or PDF document with a single swipe of a cursor right in your Bpm’online account.
To get started, click Documents on the left sidebar. On the screen that opens next select the type of documents you want to edit.
Choose Attachments and Notes and click Use DaDaDocs. Select the document you need to edit from the list and click on it. To use DaDaDocs editor click the Edit Document button.
Click the Highlight button in the Tools tab to activate the highlighter. Select the content that you want to highlight by clicking and dragging the cursor. Release the cursor when you have finished highlighting the text.
If you need to highlight specific words or phrases, use the Search tool.
To delete a highlighting, select it and click the trash can icon.
When you have finished editing, click the Done button in the top right corner and save your document back to your Bpm’online account. You can find the document in Attachments and Notes.
- Type and blackout text
- Add images
- Draw tables and arrows
- Add comments and sticky notes
- Turn any document into a fillable form
- Use checkboxes, dropdown menus, date and signature fields
- Define the filling order and add tutorial videos
- Generate templates pre-filled with bpm'online data
- eSign documents on-the-go with any mobile device
- Collect legally binding signatures
- Collaborate on a single document with your partners and colleagues