Add Watermark to PDF Online in Confluence
Add Watermark to PDF Online
Have you ever needed to add watermarks to a sales contract or invoice stored in your Confluence account?
Using PDFfiller tools, make a logo of your company visible. Add a custom watermark text right in your Confluence account. PDFfiller makes it easy.
In the past, you probably had to print the form, and write "sample" across the page manually. Or you had to have the form prepared specially using the services of a graphic designer. Either way, you had to have a printer or a scanner, or some kind of special software.
PDFfiller now offers you an easier way to add watermark to PDF documents with full control over size, opacity, and orientation.
To get started, click the dropdown menu on the right and select Edit Attachments.
Choose the document from the list and click Submit.
On the screen that opens next, PDFfiller will request your authorization -- click AUTHORIZE.
To the right, you will see the Add Watermark tab. Press it. The following window will open:
Type the title of your company (or any other text for a watermark):
Choose the size, orientation, and opacity of the watermark and the number of pages to apply it to:
To finish adding the watermark, press the Close button:
When you have finished editing, click the Done button in the top right corner and save your document back to your Confluence account.
- Type and erase
- Black out and redact
- Add images
- Draw arrows and lines
- Place sticky notes and text boxes
- Turn any document into a smart fillable form
- Use checkboxes, dropdown menus, date and signature fields, formulas and images
- Define the filling order and add instructional videos to guide clients through the document
- Create legally binding eSignatures with just a click
- Sign documents when on-the-go by drawing your signature with your touchpad
- Add legally binding signatures by capturing a handwritten signature with a webcam