Add Checkmarks to PDF in Confluence
Add Checkmarks to PDF
Have you ever needed to add checkmarks to sales contract or invoice stored in your Confluence account?
With PDFfiller, you can add checkmarks to any PDF or Word attachment and format it online right in your Confluence account without downloading or installing any software. PDFfiller’s checkmarks can serve as a handy annotation tool or as bullet points. You can even link them to any webpage. You can also put them into any checkbox while filling a form. A checkbox can be of any size, because PDFfiller’s checkmarks are resizable. Apart from the standard checkmark, you can use two more shapes -- crosses and circles.
Once you’ve added our checkmarks to a PDF document, you will never lose them. Even if you convert your PDF to a Word document, PDFfiller’s checkmarks will preserve their position, size and color.
To get started, click the dropdown menu on the right and select Edit Attachments.
Choose the document from the list and click Submit.
On the screen that opens next, PDFfiller will request your authorization -- click AUTHORIZE.
To add a checkmark to your document, click on its icon in the main toolbar and click where you need to place it.
To move, resize or delete the checkmark, use the mini toolbar above it. To change the color, click the color box in the top right corner of the page and select the color you need.
To create a hyperlink, click in the top right corner and in the dialog window that will open, enter the URL of a webpage and click Save.
When you share or send your document, the recipient will be able to open the page linked to the checkmark.
When you have finished editing, click the Done button in the top right corner and save your document back to your Confluence account.
- Type and erase
- Black out and redact
- Add images
- Draw arrows and lines
- Place sticky notes and text boxes
- Turn any document into a smart fillable form
- Use checkboxes, dropdown menus, date and signature fields, formulas and images
- Define the filling order and add instructional videos to guide clients through the document
- Create legally binding eSignatures with just a click
- Sign documents when on-the-go by drawing your signature with your touchpad
- Add legally binding signatures by capturing a handwritten signature with a webcam